The mission behind the store
One of the reasons I love this place is not only their clothes are nice and fit a wide array of sizes, but they are committed to sustainability and paying fair wage to the people who are making their items.
The Children’s Place Houston Mission Statement
“Nurturing and promoting the healthy development of young children who have survived abuse, neglect and trauma by providing specialized services and family support, within a safe and caring environment.”
Children’s Place Houston stands committed to sustainable clothing options and not underpaying workers in the industry. “As a member of Nirapon, The Children’s Place is committed to sustaining a culture of factory safety in Bangladesh.”
*Note: A lot of Houston schools require uniforms for their students. Children’s Place is an excellent place to purchase these. You can either go online and ship them or shop them in the store.
Children’s Place Houston Rewards
- My Place Rewards:$1 for every point spent, bonus events, birthday club/offer, earn extra points, etc.
- Children’s Place Credit Card-Save 30% when you join!
- Refer a Friend-Give $10, Get $10!
- Text Alerts-Get 25% off
- AfterPay-Buy Now, Pay Later, interest free
- Ship to Store-save 15%
Children’s Place, Gymboree, PJ Place, Sugar & Jade are all sister companies within the brand. You can shop all 4 stores on the same site and combine your order for shipping.
- Children’s Place Houston has items from ages 0-10. There is a mixture of boys and girls items with plenty of choices in styles. They have your need to have items such as jeans, tees, shoes, active wear, accessories, and much more.
- PJ Place is a really great spot for super comfy jams! They have some of the softest and breathable fabrics. I love that their website is user friendly and sorts them by fabric. So if you’re in Houston like I am, you can choose the Poplin or Modal for the lightest weight fabrics that send you into snooze land.
- Gymboree is another amazing option to shop. When my kids were toddler age, I was able to buy a capsule wardrobe and then rotate a lot of basic items, and pair them separately to create a new look. This saved me so much money and sanity because if one thing was dirty, it’s fine-I have another staple I can pair it with.
Children’s Place Credit Card
The Children’s Place Houston credit card has so many offers! Let’s dive into them here. For starters, you get 30% off your first purchase when you sign up. Then ,you get all sorts of additional benefits to being a cardholder member. See the chart below to compare your options;
If you’re a parent of little ones, up to 10 years old, make sure you check this place out! There are so many deals and offers to take advantage of, so don’t miss out! Once you get your littles some staple outfits, consider a family portrait session to update your walls. I am a specialized Houston Family Photographer and would love to chat about scheduling a family or milestone session.
For some other valuable motherhood blogs;
Kid to Kid Houston, an award winning franchise location
Top 3 Houston baby Store Location
Once Upon A Child Houston, excellent choice for kids resale